- Quick Account Tour
- Watershed Glossary
- How do I know what my users can see?
- How do I change my password and login?
- Getting Data Into Watershed
- Creating and Editing Dashboards
- Sharing and Embedding Reports
- Creating and Editing Reports Using the Report Builder
- What are Measures?
- Introduction to Advanced Configuration
- Adding a New User
- Watershed's APIs
Getting Started with Watershed
Launching a Watershed account or joining your organization’s Watershed account? Start here!
Getting Data in and Out of Watershed
Learn how to get data in and out of Watershed and how to integrate Watershed into your organizations learning ecosystem.
Ready to level up with Watershed? Browse guides on creating reports using the report builder and learn how to recreate real-life use cases in your Watershed account.
Setting up and managing your organization's Watershed account? See how to create users and make sure they see the correct data.
Essentials is Watershed's free learning record store software. This knowledge base is intended to provide self-serve articles for both developers and practitioners who need a hand getting started.
If you can't find what you need or you want to ask a real person a question, please contact customer support.